openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metamodel generates ListAttribute for arrays instead of SingularAttribute
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:03:13 GMT
Craig's summary is what I was trying to get at.

Char and byte arrays are persistable by default. Other types require the
PersistentCollection annotation, and can be handled as collections or
lists.

Some changes to the metamodel generator and to the runtime appear to be
required. I think we're generally in agreement though.

-mike