openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Ognjen Blagojevic <ognjen.d.blagoje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building problems
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:38:03 GMT
Kevin,

Thanks for your help, it compiles now. I added problem and workaround to:

However, now I have test errors at openjpa-kernel, e.g.:

----
   <testcase time="0"
classname="org.apache.openjpa.util.TestProxyManager"
name="testCopyProxyCollection">
java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.openjpa.util.java$util$ArrayList$proxy.newInstance(Ljava/lang/Class;Ljava/util/Comparator;ZZ)Lorg/apache/openjpa/util/ProxyCollection;
	at
org.apache.openjpa.util.ProxyManagerImpl.newCollectionProxy(ProxyManagerImpl.java:192)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.util.TestProxyManager.testCopyProxyCollection(TestProxyManager.java:176)
-----

18 errors, all in the class TestProxyManager.

Is there anything I need to do before I run the tests?

Regards,
Ognjen