openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Prashant Bhat <prashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA Date Proxy serialization problem when using entities with GWT
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 08:17:32 GMT
Hi,

I've a worked around this problem with small changes to Proxy creation for
Date Java types. I'm not familiar with OpenJPA codebase, so my workaround is
not configurable as you've described above. It just doesn't proxy date
objects, so I'm not sending the changes patch. But I think, it'll be very
useful for any GWT based projects, using entities directly on client side,
if this is implemented in the core. Thanks.

Regards,
Prashant