openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxy all types
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:32:46 GMT
Hi Todd,

In theory you can define your own
ProxyManager<http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#ref_guide_pc_scos_proxy_custom>which
creates the appropriate proxy classes. I haven't tried it out myself,
and I think some of it doesn't work as advertised (e.g. TrackChanges on the
default ProxyManager), but it might be a good starting point.

This area of the code needs some work, but if there's renewed interest we'll
try to help.

-mike