openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Elif Guner <elif.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Open JPA Persistence
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:05:01 GMT
Hi there,

We are converting our middleware piece to JEE and are using OpenJPA for
persistence. However because of the existing database we cannot conform to
persistence api fully. What we do is that we sometimes retrieve the
Connection out of the EntityManager and execute a stored procedure. We are
occasionally seeing errors such as "Statement already closed" although we
never close the Connection ourselves. When we get the connection from
EntityManager and use it to execute a procedure, we never close the
connection as it is tied to the Entitymanager. We close the EntityManager at
the end of our business methods. Can you please advise?

Thanks,

Elif Guner

--
*