openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some OpenJPA tests does not pass on Oracle DB
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:31:01 GMT
Hi Kazuaki,

I just ran the TestProxies2 on Oracle 10g XE and the tests passed for me. I
am using version 11.2.0.1.0 of the JDBC driver.

I have seen some trouble with TestSequence.testMultiThreadedNaitveSequences
with Oracle on trunk but otherwise I think the base tests are passing.

Which version of the JDBC driver are you using?

-mike