openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About DataCache and RemoteCommitProvider in application server context.
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 02:55:21 GMT
If you used the JMS provider you could configure a separate topic for each
PU, or with the TCP provider use a different port. There would be some more
set up to be done (e.g. configuring JMS) but is should isolate the events.

You can't avoid the RemoteCommitProvider entirely - it's required when using
a DataCache (it'll throw an exception when you create an EMF).

The documentation is a little light, but having each EMF listen to a
different topic / port should get you started down the right path.

-mike

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Ravi Palacherla <ravi.palacherla@oracle.com