openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi Palacherla <ravi.palache...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: About DataCache and RemoteCommitProvider in application server context.
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 02:25:41 GMT
Thanks Mike.

So, if I use JMS RemoteCommitProvider and not configure it properly then the events will not
be fired ?
Can I completely avoid using Remote commit provider ?
Will it have any effect on datacache ?

I believe I can avoid RemoteCommitProviders and still use datacache with out any issues, correct
?

I am using JPA1.0 hence any JPA2.0 solutions wont work.

Regards,
Ravi.