openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi P Palacherla <ravi.palache...@oracle.com>
Subject About DataCache and RemoteCommitProvider in application server context.
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:51:06 GMT
Hi ,

I have two different EJBs each has its own persistence units
(persistence.xml) and deployed as two different applications. Both have
DataCache enabled and RemoteCommitProvider set to sjvm.
Committing EntityA in EJBA results in broadcasting this event to event
manager in EJBB.
As EntityA is not present in EJBB, it results in ClassNotFoundException of
EntityA.

How can I avoid events (commits) for entities in EJBA to be broadcasted to
event manager in EJBB ?

Regards,
Ravi.