openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Nine <t...@spidertracks.com>
Subject Help with maven enhancment and circular references on test compilation for plugin
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:41:35 GMT
Hi all,
  I'm using the new meta query model in my testing of my plugin.  We're
also using maven.  Unfortunately I can't seem to invoke the metadata
generation plugin during the generate-test-sources phase, since it tries
to enhance class files that do not yet exist.  My project is here.

https://github.com/riptano/hector-jpa

Any ideas how I can get around this?  My plugin is nearly ready for
alpha release, and this is a blocker that needs resolved before we can
release the plugin.  I really need 2 invocations, the first to generate
the meta from source in generate-test-sources, and the enhancement
during process-test-classes.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I
found this thread, but it doesn't really outline a solution.

http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/Generation-of-Canonical-MetaModel-Classes-with-Maven-td5424291.html

Thanks,
Todd