openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi Palacherla <>
Subject Re: Confluence service
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:02:49 GMT

I ran the existing tools against confluence files and the conversion to .mdtext and then to
.html worked well for most of the pages.
But there are few confluence macros that are not converted to mdtext.

Next task:
Figure out all the macros that are not converted and either "extend existing perl scripts
to handle these additional macros" or manually convert them, depending on how many needs to
be converted.

On Mar 20, 2011, at 2:45 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:

> Hi Ravi,
> Can you please give us an update on this?
> Thanks,
> Craig
> On Jan 13, 2011, at 8:45 AM, Ravi Palacherla wrote:
>> I want to volunteer for this.
>> Thanks,
>> Ravi.

View raw message