openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Error trying to use @OneToOne two-sided relationship
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:58:31 GMT
Hi Daniel,

In order to tell what's going on, it would be good to see some code.
The classes on both sides of the relationship and the code that
changes the relationship are the minimum needed to tell anything...

Except, of course, for the obvious. Have you mapped multiple fields to
the same database column? Have you set both sides of the relationship?

Regards,

Craig