openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <>
Subject Re: AbstractDataCache.containsAll may return wrong BitSet
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 15:42:31 GMT
Kazuaki -

You are correct that there is a potential that containsAll(...) may return
an incorrect answer. In practice the OpenJPA code will always back the
Collection with a List implementation so this isn't a 'real' problem. This
is certainly something we should fix, but it's not super high priority. If
you would, go ahead and open a JIRA so someone can look at this in the