openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1038342 - /openjpa/trunk/pom.xml
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 15:19:24 GMT
Glad to know it's working for people. It might be worth looking into the
heapdumps, and opening a bug with surefire - but I haven't had the chance to
do that yet.

If anyone's interested, or has experience going through heapdumps let me
know. It'd be pretty simple to revert the change run a build and get a
heapdump.

-mike