openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue compiling OpenJPA source using Maven 3.0 (JDK 1.5)
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:53:00 GMT
Hi,
What version of OpenJPA are you attempting to build?  The mainline trunk
build requires Java 6.  I know that Donald has been doing some
experimentation with Maven 3, but I'm not positive if it's ready yet.  The
current build dependencies are documented on this page:

http://openjpa.apache.org/build-and-runtime-dependencies.html

Kevin