openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StoreManager flush
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:22:28 GMT
This is off the top of my head so excuse me if I get something wrong...

> Is there a way to know if an object is a part of a relation by its
ClassMetaData?
Not the ClassMetaData itself. You can look at the fields(FieldMetaData) for
a particualr ClassMetaData.

> For example, if A has a OneToOne relation with B.. can i know that B is in
a relation only by B's ClassMetaData?
If it is a bi-directional relationship, yes. If it is unidirectional I can't
say for certain.

Thanks,
Rick