openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: AttachStrategy Question
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 17:51:19 GMT
a side note: it works if I use
<property name="openjpa.DetachState" value="fetch-groups"/>

But it looks most likely as a bug to me because I don't serialize the detached entity, nor
do I invoke native queries to get it, etc - just plain JPA! So it must give me exactly the
same results regardless of the detach strategy I use...

Should I file a JIRA?

LieGrue,
strub