openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:35:04 GMT
Hi Kevin!

Since OpenJPA already derives the settings from apache-parent-7 it should not be a big problem
to do the actual maven release tasks. If you need some help, I can volunteer on this one.

Of course, I have no idea what else needs to be done in OpenJPA on the orga side (but I guess
it will be pretty similar to the other Apache TLPs I'm involved in).

LieGrue,
strub