openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA site source
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 13:40:58 GMT
Hi Ognjen,

The main website is generated from our Confluence wiki. If you look in the
upper right hand corner of the page  you should see a link to
Edit<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/editpage.action?pageId=14057871>
.

If you have a confluence user id, and have filed an ICLA with the ASF you
should be able to edit the wiki page. The wiki will be exported to HTML and
synced with the 'real' site on a nightly basis (might have the details
slightly garbled - Donald can correct me if I'm off base).

Hope this helps,
-mike