openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling a JConsole plugin
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:54:37 GMT
I agree with Pinaki.  I think tools like these should live under the tools
portion of the source tree.  My one sticking point was that many of the
tools may have a particular version dependency on OpenJPA, even the OpenJPA
revision.  I think I'm over that now.  A version dependencies could be
documented and/or handled within the tooling itself.  The tools link on the
OpenJPA website[1] provides a location to document installation,
dependencies, usage, etc. for tools.

-Jeremy

[1] http://openjpa.apache.org/tools.html