openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Developer Web developer <programmer.webprogram...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenJPA under Xen
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:30:40 GMT
Hi. I have figured out that there will be a training against HP related
hardware/software in my town, start November 15th. There will also be a Xen
related material. I am curious about:

1. Live migration of domU in PV mode with running instance(s) of OpenJPA
based application

2. Multiple domUs on single host machine (some of those with Linux, some
with Windows 2003 on board) for testing engeniering collaboration software
for electric CAD development (OpenJPA for session management with message
broker under virtual network) with pre-configured deployment to standalone
bare metal testing machines and farther automatic testing (e.g. running
JUnit tests on deployed instances).

I am getting a bit more Xen user related experience  - so I am curious if
anyone from community would be interested in testing such a thing.

John