openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling a JConsole plugin
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 15:14:49 GMT
Jeremy -

Good blog post... that would have come in handy. Maybe next time. I think I
have my pom problem squared away and now I need to figure out where to put
this.

I know there were some discussions a while back on the mailing list about
the tools repo but I'm curious as to what is the criteria to decide code
goes (tools vs openjpa repo)? As of writing this email I'm leaning toward
putting this plugin in openjpa-kernel, but I could be persuaded. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Rick