openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryCacheImpl question
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:55:37 GMT
Hi Mark,

Very glad to hear that worked for you.  That property is actually documented
in a different section of the manual[1].

Any chance you could try running with the latest 2.0.x or 2.1.x level code
from the nightly build?  At least one fix has gone in for a
QuerySQLCache/PreparedSQLCache related bug recently.  There's a slim chance,
but it or another JIRA may have corrected the problem.   If you still hit
the problem, please file a JIRA, and if you can, attach a simple testcase.
That'll help speed up resolution.

Thanks,
-Jeremy

[1]