openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: QueryCacheImpl question
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:20:01 GMT
Hi Jeremy!

Big thanks for the hint to the 'hidden' config param. My regression tests are now working
again.

Should I create a JIRAffe or will you create one?

It would maybe also be a good idea to document it in the OpenJPA Properties documentation
section [1]?

txs and LieGrue,
strub

http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/2.0.0-M3/apache-openjpa-2.0.0-M3/docs/manual/ref_guide_conf_openjpa.html