openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: QueryCacheImpl question
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:31:35 GMT
Hi Jeremy!

I've now created a JIRAffe [1] to track this issue and currently compiling the latest 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT
from SVN.
To me it's not yet clear if the caching strategy used in the source can work out for queries
with variable '?' in the prepared statement anyway.

It is absolutely not clear to me why the 'params' are retrieved from a previously stored query.
Any explanation?

LieGrue,
strub

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-1845