openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From idan <ida...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Annotations
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:41:11 GMT

Hey,

I'm still struggling with the code understanding how exactly to get my new
annotation pass all the way to the create table statement in DBDictionary (I
implemented my own custom dictionary).

I started by identifying the annotation in
AnnotationPersistenceMappingParser/AnnotationPersistenceMetaDataParser but i
still cant manage to actually pass this information onwards.

Currently i'm only trying to add a boolean flag which states if my
annotation exists on a certain field or not.

Note that I don't want to change OpenJPA's code but to inject my own
implementations where needed.

Any clues here?

Thanks,
Idan