openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From idan <ida...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Annotations
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:50:28 GMT

Heya,

I'd like to add my own custom annotations to OpenJPA (field annotations).

So far I understood i'll probably have to replace
AnnotationPersistenceMetaDataParser with my own
implementation which will take care of my custom annotations and somehow add
them to the existing or my own derived FieldMetaData implementations.

My final (for now) goal is to add extra SQL syntax to the create table
statement for the custom annotated fields.

What would be the best way to eventually pass this information to
DBDictionary's getCreateTableSQL method?

Thanks,
Idan