openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with 1.2.x testcase?
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 02:37:53 GMT
FWIW revision 998283 worked for me. I remember seeing a problem with 998216
but I thought it was some pom.xml noise. Donald just started updating the
build files to use Nexus - you might have just caught a bad timing window.

Looks like there are local changes too - the line number for
TestEnhancementWithMultiplePUs doesn't match mine (could just be debug on
your end though).

If you still see the problem on 998283 reply and I can take another look.

-mike