openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] OpenJPA Fluid
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:04:05 GMT
Pinaki, can you provide more details behind Fluid?
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/fluid/

What code would be moved over and what are all of the runtime
dependencies?  I see some Apache Tuscany jars as depends in pom.xml, so
how is Tuscany used by Fluid?  Also, looks like the current code in labs
uses old levels of OpenJPA and Tuscany, so will it work with the latest
levels?

Also, assume we would rename packages from -
    org.apache.openjpa.das
    org.apache.openjpa.sdo
to be in one module to follow maven naming (openjpa-fluid)?  Like -
    org.apache.openjpa.fluid.das
    org.apache.openjpa.fluid.sdo
Or would these be split into 2 modules (openjpa-sdo and openjpa-das)?

-Donald