openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PCEnhancement
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:35:04 GMT
Have you tried stopping and restarting the application? My guess is that
when you clean the project RSA updates the application in place, and
restarting the application will at least work around) the problem.

If that does work for you it'll help narrow down on the root cause for the
support team. If RSA is starting and stopping the application the
enhancement should happen (I just gave it a quick try).

Hope this helps,
-mike