openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r985067 - /openjpa/trunk/openjpa-slice/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/slice/TestQueryMultiThreaded.java
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:20:54 GMT
I understand your concern about giving people a false sense of confidence -
openjpa.Multithreaded requires more than just this fix. OTOH it's going to
be a while before we have the whole solution.

If you don't have a specific concern with the patch I'll go ahead and commit
it - I don't see it as dangerous for normal (non openpja.Multithreaded) use
and we have at least one testcase which depends on it.

-mike