openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:09:20 GMT
Hi Michael,
No, we are not aware of any memory leaks.  We do extensive testing looking
for memory leaks.  Especially before cutting a new release (or point
release).  What version of OpenJPA are you running with?  If you are running
with a nightly from trunk, then I suppose there could be a memory leak that
we haven't discovered yet.

I think we would need more "proof" of the memory leak before anybody would
dive into this exercise.  Can you provide more data that would pinpoint the
source of the leak?  The description below is just a little too high level.

Thanks for your help,
Kevin