openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r985067 - /openjpa/trunk/openjpa-slice/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/slice/TestQueryMultiThreaded.java
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:33:02 GMT
At first glance a single lock should work - removing the sm lock should
prevent deadlocks down the road.

I'm not sure if I can reproduce the problem on my laptop - might have to
wait until I get home to try it out.

Thanks for the pointer to OpenJPA-453 - lots of data there I'll have to read
up a bit.

-mike

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Ravi Palacherla <ravi.palacherla@oracle.com