openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: down-level entities?
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 01:14:12 GMT
Yep, sounds like I didn't narrow the scope of this message enough.

I don't like the idea of having the manually increment a value in PCEnhancer
anytime the file is changed because I think it'll fall to the wayside pretty
quickly. I wonder if I could change the revision from the openjpa-parent
revision to the revision of the PCEnhancer file.? This way we'll only log a
message if the PCEnhancer is really updated. This still may log a few false
positive messages, but it will be closer to the intent of my original
change.

If that sounds reasonable I'll give it a shot in the am to see if that'll
squash some of those messages.

Thanks,
Rick