openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PCEnhancement
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:17:25 GMT
Hi Amay-A,
This sounds more like a problem with the Container's plugin with the JPA
provider rather than an OpenJPA problem, per se.  That is, the App Server is
not recognizing that changes have been made to these Entity classes and,
thus, skipping the transform step that allows for enhancement.  Or, there's
a problem with the re-deployment processing and the old Entity classes are
not getting cleared from the classloader environment.  In any case, this
sounds like something you should follow up with the WebSphere support team.
Do you have a PMR open yet?  I can let the WebSphere support team know that
something's coming to give them a heads up.

Kevin