openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues of type Question in JIRA
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:08:07 GMT
Hi,
I just looked on our project administration page and I don't see the means
to modify or remove the JIRA Types.  But, I did look at the definition for
Question and it sounds like it should be for "formal questions", although
normal users probably wouldn't see it that way...

*Question* A formal question. Initially added for the Legal JIRA.Kevin