openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenJPA 2.0.1 release candidate
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:06:02 GMT
+1

Jars and Zips have required License and Notice files.
The tests, sources and javadoc JAR files were created and signed.
The staging site includes the Javadoc, User Guide and Downloads.
The binary assembly contains the jars, examples, manual and apidocs.
The staged artifacts passed the JPA 2.0 TCK.

-Donald