openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "michael.couck" <michaelco...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:43:10 GMT

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the quick response! You are right, I am using the runtime
enhancement, and I know that it is not recommended, but I just find it
cleaner.

We are in a performance testing phase at the moment so I can't fiddle with
the configuration right now, but I will get round to setting the JavaAgent
on the command line and re-testing for a leak. Adding enhancement at build
time is not an option as we do all sorts of other stuff and I am pretty sure
this will create it's own issues.

In any case I don't think anyone will hit this any time soon so no problem
there.

Cheers and thanks,
Michael