openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how often are OpenJPA 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT builds pushed to maven?
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 02:31:06 GMT
I have a continuous integration system that publishes snapshot builds to
people.apache.org/m2/snapshot-repository.

How often : Roughly after every commit.

How:  A build starts 30 minutes after each commit - if the tests pass the
build uploads the artifacts. For a while now I've been plagued with SSH
timeouts publishing the builds so I might have to restart a build or two.

We're slowly moving to Hudson as the CI server though which should help with
the SSH timeouts, but I'm not fully versed in what that will entail. Anyway
I think the snapshot repository was updated 5 - 6 hours ago so it's pretty
current.

-mike