openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New modules for OpenJPA tools
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 20:30:12 GMT
If these are the requirements (release independent of OpenJPA releases),
then the code should not go into openjpa/trunk but should go into
openjpa/devtools/ as a separate subproject, like the Eclipse plugin.

For now, I've added a openjpa-tools/pom.xml which will allow you to
build a jar based on trunk, until we decide where this code will end up.

-Donald