openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From nasseria1 <nasser.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use logback for OpenJPA as its logger
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:24:52 GMT

Thank you Donald for your attention,

Yes, we are using slf4j-api-1.6.0.jar as our base SLF4J api.
We've implmeneted a custom factory class that uses an adapter class in a
very similar manner, however for testing integration solution, as you've
pointed out
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-1732?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel
here  we used "2.1.0-SNAPSHOT" version.

As you know, this new version bring something completely new to OpneJPA,
such as using new value of "slf4j" for openjpa.Log in persistence.xml

So I tired to get that version from
http://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.html here , but it did not contain those
classes actually (SLF4JLogFactory and even LogAdapter classes). So, are
those available elsewhere to be testable for now?

Thanks again,
Nasser