openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From nasseria1 <>
Subject Re: Use logback for OpenJPA as its logger
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:24:52 GMT

Thank you Donald for your attention,

Yes, we are using slf4j-api-1.6.0.jar as our base SLF4J api.
We've implmeneted a custom factory class that uses an adapter class in a
very similar manner, however for testing integration solution, as you've
pointed out
here  we used "2.1.0-SNAPSHOT" version.

As you know, this new version bring something completely new to OpneJPA,
such as using new value of "slf4j" for openjpa.Log in persistence.xml

So I tired to get that version from here , but it did not contain those
classes actually (SLF4JLogFactory and even LogAdapter classes). So, are
those available elsewhere to be testable for now?

Thanks again,
Sent from the OpenJPA Developers mailing list archive at

View raw message