openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r948926 - OpenBooks images?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:10:58 GMT
That's in my to-do list.
Few of these images I have generated and I am planning to do the same for
the rest.
How to donate/grant license to a image file?

Regards --

Pinaki Poddar                           http://ppoddar.blogspot.com/
Apache OpenJPA PMC           http://openjpa.apache.org/
JPA Expert Group Member
Application & Integration Middleware

Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org>
06/01/2010 09:32 PM
Please respond to
private@openjpa.apache.org

dev@openjpa.apache.org
cc
private@openjpa.apache.org
Subject
Re: svn commit: r948926 - OpenBooks images?

Pinaki, we need to resolve this or the images will have to be removed
from svn....  We cannot include items that have unknown licenses,
copyrights or IP restrictions in the ASF SVN repo or in project
releases.....

-Donald

On 5/27/10 11:37 PM, Donald Woods wrote:
> Pinaki, where are these images coming from?
> Did you create and donate them under ASL 2.0?
>
> If you found them on the web (like Google Images) then we have no way of
> knowing their copyright/license status and cannot include them in svn or
> a future project release....
>

> -Donald
>

> On 5/27/10 1:42 PM, ppoddar@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: ppoddar
>> Date: Thu May 27 17:42:34 2010
>> New Revision: 948926

>> Log:
>> Graphic buttons
>>
>> Added:

openjpa/trunk/openjpa-examples/openbooks/src/main/resources/images/add-to-cart.gif
  (with props)

openjpa/trunk/openjpa-examples/openbooks/src/main/resources/images/checkout.gif
  (with props)

openjpa/trunk/openjpa-examples/openbooks/src/main/resources/images/login.gif
  (with props)

openjpa/trunk/openjpa-examples/openbooks/src/main/resources/images/orders.gif
  (with props)

openjpa/trunk/openjpa-examples/openbooks/src/main/resources/images/search.gif
  (with props)