openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rat plugin
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:07:42 GMT
I'm in the same boat. I tend to save the output of svn diff to the
development root directory when I'm switching to a different issue / task.

It's certainly possible to selectively skip the rat check - if we make some
changes to pom.xml. It's just going to defer the build problem until someone
else does a build.

A better fix would be to request an update to RAT such that it only checks
files which are in version control - or optionally accepts an exclude list
from a file ( we could then populate the file with output from svn stat).

There may be other options too, but I'd try the RAT route first - especially
if more people are affected by this change.

-mike