openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rat plugin
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 15:21:52 GMT
OK, updated builds in r953040 to only run apache-rat against certain
source files under the /src/ dirs during the normal builds and only runs
the more detailed checks during release builds -

+                    <includes>
+                        <!-- only check common source files -->
+                        <include>**/src/**/*.bat</include>
+                        <include>**/src/**/*.css</include>
+                        <include>**/src/**/*.html</include>
+                        <include>**/src/**/*.java</include>
+                        <include>**/src/**/*.js</include>
+                        <include>**/src/**/*.jsp</include>
+                        <include>**/src/**/*.properties</include>
+                        <include>**/src/**/*.sh</include>
+                        <include>**/src/**/*.txt</include>
+                        <include>**/src/**/*.vm</include>
+                        <include>**/src/**/*.xml</include>
+                    </includes>