openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r948926 - OpenBooks images?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 21:06:39 GMT
Well, we did and discovered only by asking that some of the images were
not created by the committer and had unknown licensing, so they had to
be removed.....

I'm fine with just checking them in, as long as the commit or a dev@
discussion includes some notice that they are being contributed under
ASL 2.0, as there is no license header for image files :-)

-Donald