openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Arnav-A <arnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Passing Current Timestamp to Entity Object's Timestamp field variable
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:52:25 GMT

Hi All
    I have to insert one Invoice Object to the DB2 Table. I have
insertTimestamp field in the Invoice Entity Class. I want a value that needs
to be set to this variable so that it insert the current timestamp value of
the DB2 Database system i.e. generated insert query should have CURRENT
TIMESTAMP as value for the column corresponding to the insertTimestamp field
variable.