A openjpa/openjpa-persistence/src/main/resources/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/validation
A openjpa/openjpa-persistence/src/main/resources/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/validation/localizer.properties
A openjpa/openjpa-persistence/pom.xml
U openjpa
946156

$su
#ulimit -n 10000
#nohup mvn test -Dtest=TestPersistence -Dopenjpa.loglevel=TRACE -DfailIfNoTests=false > /tmp/openjpa-test.log

Attaching the log file. Previously mentioned bug hasdiapered. John