openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Web developer <webautomat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test run
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 13:04:52 GMT
But what I can't ignore is that bug with log4j config that I posted earlier.
Especially with a sequence generator. It says that the table is created in
HSQLDB database. But manual investigation shows no such table. But when
generator is forced to re-create the (theoretically) existing sequence
related table - it says that table is existing(?!). So I need help with that
log4j bug to figure out what is happening. Looks like that it is sequence
generator related bug. John