openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test run
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 14:41:47 GMT
Hi

Which version of OpenJPA are you building? Last month (IIRC) we removed the
openjpa.loglevel property from the builds (1.2.x - trunk). If you have an
older version of one of the pom.xml files it might still show up though.

FWIW the changes were done under
OPENJPA-1557<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-1557>
.

-mike