openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Web developer <webautomat...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.TableJDBCSeq
Date Sun, 16 May 2010 13:06:46 GMT
It looks like the tool reports about successful creation of sequence table
in hsqldb database. I found the database files in targeted directory. But
when I executed this:

select TABLE_NAME from INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES;

I haven't found a table with name "OPENJPA_SEQUENCE_TABLE".

I used  jdbc:hsqldb:file:/tmp/persist_backend;create=true as ConnectionURL
for org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.TableJDBCSeq and
jdbc:hsqldb:file:/tmp/persist_bacend for running main class.

Any suggestions? John